7. What permits do I need for building/remodeling/adding an addition/upgrading electrical to my house?

When building or remodeling a home in Three Lakes, you will need to contact the Oneida County Planning & Zoning Department for permits related to those types of projects.  Permits and other forms can be found HERE.  The Town works with RC Inspection Agency LLC for inspections, they can be reached at 715-439-4222 or via their website HERE.