8. What is the process to get a driveway on my property?

Before clearing your property for a driveway on a town road, you will need to complete the permit and remit the $35.00 fee.  If you live on a private road, you do not need a permit. Once both are received, the Public Works Superintendent will inspect your staked area and contact you to let you know if it is acceptable per our ordinance.