11. Who do I contact about a downed tree on a town road or a stray buoy?

You can call the Town Shop/Public Works Department at 715-546-3530 to report any downed trees/stray buoys.  Please leave a message detailing the road name, location on road, nearest address, if you can drive around, etc. for the downed trees.  To report a stray buoy leave a message detailing the lake name, location on lake, color of buoy, etc.