1. Where can I get property tax information/See if my taxes are paid/Change my mailing address?

You can view Property Tax Information on the Oneida County web site. Click this link to go directly to Oneida County’s Ascent Land Records  page.  It is best to NOT enter information in all requested fields when looking for your tax information; simply enter your name or address or parcel number. Town Office personnel are unable to change the mailing address on your tax bill. To change your mailing address, please follow these steps: Enter your first & last name; click “Find Now”; click on the parcel number; under the mailing address click “Request Mailing Address Change”; click “Start Request”; enter all requested information; click “Send Request”.