Building Permits

If you are constructing a new home or making alterations to your home/property you must contact Oneida County Planning & Zoning at 715-369-6130, or online at for all building permits and general questions.  Upon completion of construction, a building inspection must take place.  Contact information for a building inspection permit is:

RC Inspection Agency
8735 Hwy 47
Woodruff, WI 54568
(715) 439-4222